What better way to discover Riga and Latvia than through the eyes of people whom live there and guests who visit! I have asked my dear family members, friends, acquaintances and guests of Riga and RP to share one fond story they have of Riga and Latvia. I will also contribute to this page with useful information on significant events, which will be useful ahead of your visit. These tips will come in handy for travel within Riga city proper and some of the outskirts. My intention is to help make your trip to this beautiful country an experience rich with exploration and recreation. I would be very grateful if you would be willing to take part in this project and share one of your good stories from Riga. It doesn’t need to be long or too clever, but rather the first memory that comes to your mind so long as it’s from the heart.
Should you be kind enough to contribute, I’ve put together some guidelines:
- The subject must be relevant to Riga or Latvia.
- This can be an experience that has moved, impressed, inspired, surprised or touched you in a positive way.
- You might describe a historical or cultural activity you found fascinating or a fact that you learned.
- Length isn’t important, but photos say a thousand words.
- To email stories and photos directly to me: [click here]
Thank you for sharing your story … The Riga Penthouse creator – Evija❤️